Sunday, November 10, 2013

Noticing {Day 8 and 9)


I've been noticing, just not posting...

I worked on Friday. I enjoyed my coffee and Christmas music on the way in. It took me an hour to get to the school I was working at -- Edmonds can't come soon enough. It was a good day with a sweet 5th grade class, though. 

The girls got to spend the morning with Grandma and the afternoon with Grammie and Papa. My parents ended up keeping them a bit longer so that Jeff and I could go out to a quick happy hour. Spoiled!


Wake-ups since Daylight Savings have been sporadic. A was up at 5:45 and K at about 6 on Friday, so they were pooped by the time we drove home.



Friday nights aren't what they used to. I'm pretty sure we were zonked out by 10:00...

--------
Saturday started with a crisp, beautiful morning 16 miler for my free weekend therapy. 

That high didn't last too long, as I found out on my way home that Riley had bitten Kaitlyn. She is okay, but this crossed the line and we now need to find a new home for him. More on that later--it is not an easy thing to think or talk about. Riley is part of our family.

We cozied up at home for the most part. 




No eggs yet, but these girls' changes predict that it can't be too far off...

---------
Kaitlyn has decided that she loves Pho. In the past, she would have fried rice. Now she's all about veggie Pho...with tofu. She requested this for dinner.


K's outfit made her look way too grown up:

 
Watching Daddy fill the hummingbird feeder:



No comments: