Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Noticing {Day 6}

Before-school imaginative play. They are SO dramatic sometimes in their plots...


Always thankful for running. Drop the girls off at school on Monday and Wednesdays, then head close by to my parents' for a run and shower. Perfection.

Also, my mom's porch (and whole house, but I think this is my favorite) decorations:


Riley and the chickens are at peace with each other. Before this, they were all eating out of the feeder (which was funny, but makes Riley puke, so...)

The coziest evening. Jeff had to stay late at work, so the girls and I snuggled up for "vintage" Christmas specials.

 The second the sippy cup hits her lips (if she's tired), her finger automatically starts twirling. Cutest thing, until we have to brush out the knots.




 Our beautiful redhead:



 And to end the night -- aside from decorating the house, I'm pretty much in full Christmas mode. I feel happy and cozy.


No comments: