Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Noticing {Day 12}

We had a lazy sick day today. Every once in a while, we'll bring the kid table into the playroom and let the girls watch a movie while they eat. They love it, and it remains a "special treat." This was how our day started.

We headed to Grammie and Papa's to lay around a bit more. Kaitlyn fell asleep on me, and I let her sleep because well...it was a sick day. I always figure they need their sleep when they are sick, but the fact that she's still awake 50 minutes after going to bed is making me second guess that theory. Maybe only really sick naps will be allowed.

But I digress...



Austen stayed busy with dry macaroni noodles:


And in other news: AUSTEN WROTE HER NAME!!! Daddy is the official teacher of writing names in this house. And these Magnadoodles are our favorite:


 One of my favorite things remains sneaking in to see them sleep:


--------

I forgot to include some pictures yesterday from the big camera:






No comments: