Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Noticing {Day 18}

{Yesterday}

LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!!


Yippeeee!! We got our first egg yesterday. I found it, and ran (galloped, skipped...) to tell (squeal to) the girls that we had an egg. They came running (squealing) outside to see. K wanted to be the one to "collect" it. 

We are so eggcited (new level). 


One of us was too excited to get a clear picture.




 (I didn't wash it--my hands are wet from being outside.)

It was small, but perfect. I have no idea which girl laid it (layed? Huh?)


We scrambled it up when Daddy got home:





Clearly that is a posed picture ("Everyone put your forks in like you are taking a bite!") Truthfully, Jeff is weirded out - he'll get there - and Austen wasn't really interested. But what a fun pic, eh? ;) The girls get scrambled eggs for breakfast every weekday morning, so we are hoping this continues and rubs off on the other three!

----------

We got to pick up Michaela at school yesterday. I met her at the day care I worked at in the summers, when she was four months old. Her parents asked me one day if I'd be interested in babysitting, and the rest is history.
I hardly recognized her when we saw her. I haven't seen her in a couple of years, and she has grown into the most beautiful young lady. The girls absolutely adore/idolize her.


We tried out a black bean brownie recipe. Not bad!



And the girls got their school pictures back:



No comments: