Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Noticing {Day 4}

Long day. Out the door at 7:00 for a subbing job, then straight to tutoring. Home after 7 p.m. I'm pooped.

That being said, I enjoyed a "grown up" day today, even if it was work. Jeff got quality time with the girls when he got home, and all is right in the world.

Today I had my morning commute coffee in my Christmas mug, and I listened to Bing Crosby's Pandora station both ways in the car. All is right in the world.



Austen is having a My Little Pony Christmas. This gift couldn't wait (ahem...Mama couldn't wait) -- she needs to get use out of it, right? It's so ridiculous, it's adorable. And she was predictably thrilled with the surprise. All is right in the world.


Kaitlyn: "You should probably take a picture with me."




Great day, and looking forward to tomorrow. Jeff has appointments and gets to spend time with us in between. It's cold and we plan to do something cozy.

No comments: