Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Noticing {Day 5}

We made use of old bananas today. A comforting favorite (and things that make me happy in the background -- vintage breadbox, Pyrex bowl, cookie jar, and salt thingy. Also the wine with the rooster label):


Lots of sister play while Daddy was at his appointments. I am so thankful for their friendship:


We met Daddy for lunch, which is always fun and special on a weekday.

This sweatshirt is killing me. I just want her to wear it so I can watch her walk around in it. She loves it, so that works out.


---------

Kind of a bummer bedtime tonight. Kaitlyn got cranky, and I got frustrated, dangit. Frustrated bedtimes are the worst, because even if you apologize, you still go to bed with that icky feeling because that's how the day ended (a great day, at that).

Sometimes patience comes so easily to me, and other times that frustration is just sitting at the surface, ready to boil over and I have to constantly work at keeping it in. Ugh. :(

No comments: