Friday, November 29, 2013

Noticing {Day 28 and 29}

Drawing in Cheerio dust:


Thanksgiving run through LFP. We live in a beautiful place:


Grandma Gertrude peeling potatoes. She has deemed this her job on Thanksgiving. I love it:

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Spent at my parents' with our family of four and Grandma. Chevy Chase on in the background during prep and appetizers, and a delicious turkey feast by my mama followed by pumpkin pie and maybe a few peanut m and m's.

----------

Today: The zoo. The perfect day for it: Cold and a little sprinkley -- no crowds whatsoever.

 Austen wanted the reindeer hat (not made my me -- found by my mom at a small shop when K was little. However, I'm going to need to find a pattern because this one is being stretched to its limit):


 She kept us in line and showed us where to go:


A video of some of her instructions. (<<<click on that link) Wish I woulda caught more.


These baby tortoises were the CUTEST.EVER. I could have watched them all day. For perspective, they were smaller than an iPhone:


And a video link for your viewing pleasure. I may watch it a million times myself. We're going back soon.

Crazy slide. I don't know how nobody has broken a leg on this thing:




My attempts at posed pictures have not been going well as of late. This is why I prefer candids.






No comments: