Saturday, November 2, 2013

Noticing {Day 2}

A blustery morning 14 miler on the Burke Gilman. Thankful to officially be on the upswing after being sick for about three weeks. A long run was just what I needed:


Snuggles: One of the only cures for major grumpies:


I have had this lamp/end table from my grandparents' house for a few years, and today finally put a light bulb in it (typical).

Next step: organize this space better. On this stormy day, though, I was so happy for the coziness of this light next to the computer desk:

The girls played together for about two hours today with no bickering. I got to get some things done with their imaginative play as my background noise.

Kaitlyn is the patient (she's inside the cover for a camping chair) and doctor Austen is giving her a check up (in a witch costume, tiara, and princess heels):


Quiet, rainy day activities:



 Walked in to this scene:






Goodnight!

No comments: