Sunday, November 24, 2013

Noticing {Day 23 and 24}

 Saturday started off with a cold morning run. It was beautiful, and I always find running in cold or rain to be empowering. And gloves are where it's at this time of year...especially when you are a 32 year old with arthritis.


After that, the girls and I headed to Disney on Ice with friends. What a great show! I'd highly recommend it for boys or girls (and their grown ups).














I obviously couldn't pick my favorite...


We have been having the most beautiful days, which turn into the most beautiful sunsets:


A nice Saturday night...


Kaitlyn told me that she was going to make a dress, and needed tape and scissors. This is what she came up with (see the straps at the top?)


And while she was doing that, Austen made me dinner (cheese and frozen grapes):



Today, we got to go to Owen Griffith's first birthday party. They had these adorable monster picture booths. Again, can't pick a favorite -- cracking me up how Austen shoved her whole, round face in there:






Family trip to Costco (on a Sunday...shudder). The girls always make a big deal out of going into the big refrigerators there - they think it's hilarious. Austen had to keep K warm:

 Kaitlyn asked me if she could have a few jellybeans for her animals she was playing with upstairs. When I said no, but you could make pretend ones, she wasn't super happy. A few minutes later, I caught her doing this:


 When we got home, Jeff turned on Christmas music (he knows the way to my heart) and took the girls outside to put up lights:








Here are a couple of videos of Disney on Ice:

The Little Mermaid (my favorite!)

Finale

No comments: