Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big 'Ole Picture Post

For the sake of the infamous books (and, okay, for the sake of my personal problem of not being able to leave anything out), here are a whole lot of pictures that have been sitting in folders since the end of January. It's going to be heaven to hit "Publish" with this one, and to check it off the 'ole to do list.

Just like with Kaitlyn, we waited until 2 to get Austen her first haircut. The mullet was asking for it. I have no sentimental reasons for waiting this long with both kids. Pure laziness, and I'll own that.



All done!
Mullet be gone!
Just bein' cute


Checkin' out Valentine's Day loot from school
Playdate with Reina, Jason, and Hitomi
Fashionista
I think Austen looks like me in this picture, and since she rarely does I had to be sure it made it in :) It may be that she looks like childhood pictures of me, but I'm stickin' to it
And I believe that I used to make this face around this age
Cutie
My "I'm sooooo excited that Grammie and Papa are here!" face
She turned two, and this situation came with it. She is proving daily that she is, indeed, two years old (the "Rug" - thank you to the Underwoods for this genius timeout spot)
This picture sums up a big part of life right now. When you see a chair that's been moved, you go looking for the three year old who moved it, and what they snuck from the pantry, fridge, junk drawer, counter, etc., etc...
Mama and Kaitlyn got a pedi while Daddy and Austen ran errands - she did the "trying not to smile" face most of the time, then beamed once we got to the car.

This would be an action shot of the "bounce up and down on Mama until we knock the wind out of her" game
Just documentation of a family art project - we can't keep everything! :)
Shaggy
She smiles for pictures now! Hallelujah!


Blog catch-up with January/February pictures: Check.

Update blog with current pictures/happenings: _____

2 comments:

That's my middle name said...

and me checking off my "oh, yeah, gotta do that" list. I forget that you post cute pictures of the girls here and rarely check. I finally added it to google reader!

Lisa said...

Haha! Glad you added it :) I took a bit of a hiatus and am going to try to get back on track with updating more. :)