Saturday, December 7, 2013

October {K Field Trip, Hayden, etc.}

Proud Mommy alert up there. I almost cried when Kaitlyn got on her teacher's daily news for being the gateholder and taking out the recycle. How am I going to handle Kindergarten?!
I got to go on K's field trip to the pumpkin patch. This is definitely one of those times where I need to learn to put down the camera and just experience it. But, this was the first field trip I've gotten to go on and was overly obsessed with capturing everything...






We have watched Hayden here and there while Aunt Stacey works. This day we walked to the park. I ended with thinking "I could handle three...piece of cake!" Then, we watched her again on not such a good day. My foot was in my mouth for almost the entire 10 hours.



No comments: