Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another Round

More pictures -- more later.

Out with the old, in with the new...

On the left is our "little girl" potty, which we are now giving to someone else since Austen is a big girl using the big potty. Good riddance, and I will not miss your short-circuit singing at 4a.m.

On the right is our family jade plant. Jeff and I started this from a neighbors plant, over six years ago at our townhome. It began as a leaf, and grew into this honkin' "Jade Tree." It was getting too big, so we took the plunge and parted with it. This wasn't an easy decision, since there was a Jeff plant and a Lisa plant, and was a tad sentimental. ;)

No worries...a new generation of jade has been started.



More from Kaitlyn's birthday party:




This series makes my heart melt for some reason. I love the expressions on her face, and she just looks...beautiful. Our gorgeous little redhead.

(She and I baked her chocolate cake together -- she felt pretty important :))











 
 
K and I went on a mommy-daughter date to the movie theater on her actual birthday. She was SO proud to be in the big theater, with her big cup-with-a-straw, and her popcorn. We saw Finding Nemo in 3-D. 
 
There hasn't been much time for crochet lately, but I whipped up this cute cup cozy a while ago. Not that I'll ever use it, but it was fun to make!


 

Kaitlyn's sweet friend, Makya, came and spent the day with us while her mama got some much-needed errand (wander aisles? That's what I do when I actually get to "shop" by myself, anyway...) time. The girls had a great time, and K needed the friend time...


-------------------

No comments: