Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yep, I'm huge!!

Kaitlyn and I are officially full term! I am 37 weeks, with 3 weeks to go until our due date. Of course, she could wait until after that, but do me a favor and send some "early" or "on time" vibes...I feel like I am getting bigger every day, and most of the time it feels like she is trying to bust right out of my belly. She's running out of room! My next appointment is tomorrow, then I start going every week. I have been feeling really good, considering the situation. :) It helps to stay active. I am dealing with some pretty attractive swelling in my ankles and feet, but other than that things are not that bad. Teaching is keeping me extremely busy, so time is flying. Jeff is, of course, still very busy with his masters work, so I think we'll both be shocked when Kaitlyn decides to make her appearance because we are so distracted.

Aside from our jobs and school work, we have been working non-stop on "projects" around the house to get ready. I don't remember what it feels like to sit and relax in front of a movie or just relax for that matter! We finally have the nursery pretty much finished, we are just waiting for the glider chair to arrive. It will go in the corner here:

Here is one of the shelves (by the door):
I had these shelves in my room growing up, and I painted them white to match Katilyn's room.
Jeff put in a closet organizer last weekend, and I had fun organizing and doing TONS of laundry!! It's so nice to have a place for everything, and have space left over. I'm sure we will have no problem filling it!

I hope their "90 percent" is accurate, because if she comes out a boy, she's going to be wearing a lot of pink!! :)
The crib...the bag is from Mollie, Kara, and Jenni. I'll be bringing it with me to the hospital. :)

And that's it for now!




No comments: