Thursday, April 14, 2011

Evidence

I love finding "evidence" of the girls. Abandoned little socks, lone Cheerios, block towers, scattered color crayons. As I walk around the house after they are tucked in and all is quiet, I inevitably will find small reminders that will make me smile.

The bottom of the stairs:
Photobucket

Who doesn't love itty bitty jeans?
Photobucket

Little shoes taken off by the door:
Photobucket

Baby having a snack in front of the coat closet. These warm my heart the most, because they are reminders of Kaitlyn's growing imagination.
Photobucket

These are things that I don't notice until I'm tyding up. Half of the dollhouse furniture has been stacked on the roof. Why? I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time...
Photobucket

Some would call it clutter. I'm learning to accept it as evidence of a house that is lived in. :-)

No comments: