Friday, April 1, 2011

Better When We're Together

****I fully, 100% stole this post title from a good friend...it just seemed so perfect for some recent pictures of the girls. :-) (Thanks, Jenn!) Oh, how these sisters have grown to love each other. They are just recently starting to have more and more fun together, and Kaitlyn seems to have taken more of a nurturing, "Hey, this sister thing is kinda fun" approach to Austen. Yes, of course there is still pushing, trouble sharing, etc., but it's so much fun watching them together. My spring break has been full of girl time, and I've appreciated every minute of it...even when we went into Kaitlyn's room after a nap to hear her say, "I dropped my poo-poo!" I'll leave that story at that. ;-) Here are just a few pictures from our week: This seems a bit backwards, but Austen pushes Kaitlyn around on this toy: Little stinkers like to turn the TV on and off. Riley is usually in on it, too.
Oh wait, Riley is just there for the snacks.



Happy Friday!

No comments: