Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chelan 2010

Our annual trip to Lake Chelan with my family was last week. I have been going with my parents since I was about Austen's age, so this is always a special trip. :-) It was so much fun this year with both girls! There was definitely not as much relaxing as year's past, especially with Kaitlyn all over the place, but it was a good different.

Kaitlyn snoozing on the ride over:

She got to try out the DVD player for the first time...it's reserved for road trips. :-)
Austen zonked out for a bit, too:
Mollie and her family go every year as well, and stay right down the road from us. This year, Mollie found out the the Ian McFeron Band was playing over the weekend. Our families met up at the winery to watch them. We went to high school with Ian and Alisa.

Kaitlyn and Dada watchin' the show:
Ian and Alisa...they put on a great show!
A bit blurry, but Mollie's little girl Payton and Kaitlyn giving loves :)
I don't think Kaitlyn sat down for the entire concert!
Kaitlyn absolutely loved the pool. I love this picture:
Kaitlyn's first time in the boat. She had a blast. That's my dad driving. :-)

Had to include a butt-in-the-air sleeping picture. :-)
Austen's first boat ride. I think she'll enjoy it more next year...

Our Chelan friends have an 8 month old boy, Quinn. He and Austen had a few Bumbo chair parties :-)
Morning look!
Sisterly love :-)
An attempted family shot (minus napping Austen) in the pool. Oh well...

Kaitlyn met a little friend, Ella. She was really nice and shared her toys:


Austen's first Chelan bath...had to document it!
Another attempted family picture...maybe next year! In our defense, we were facing the sun ;-)
And with my parents:

No comments: