Saturday, July 18, 2009

We have been busy!! I have really been enjoying my summer break with Kaitlyn, and Jeff is still enjoying being done with school. :) It always amazes me how busy I manage to get on my break - we are having no problem filling up the calendar. However, I make sure to designate days for us to just stay home and spend a relaxing day together. This time with Kaitlyn is so special to me, and I want to make sure to treasure it. :)

I bought a pool for Kaitlyn at Target, and spent yesterday morning blowing it up. I don't have any pics of her in it with water yet, but here was the process and getting some enjoyment from it without water. :)

This made blowing it up a bit of a challenge:

Having fun inside :)

Off to other adventures:



Jeff and I took K to MLT pool this morning; it was her first time in a "real" pool, and she really enjoyed it. We were a little worried because bath time has been a bit of a rollercoaster, so we were thrilled to see her having a good time! She loved watching the other kids, too. We are going back tomorrow morning!
Afterwards in the lockeroom with Mama. I think she's ready to go :)



She loved this ball - didn't let go of it the whole time :)



Stay tuned for pictures from my Girls' Weekend in Crescent Bar and updates of Kaitlyn's new "tricks." :)

No comments: