Sunday, April 5, 2009

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. On Saturday, Michaela and her mom came by to meet Kaitlyn. I met Michaela when she was four months old in the infant room at the day care I worked at. She's now eight years old! We have spent quite a bit of time together over the past eight years.



Today, Kaitlyn got to hang out in the sunshine for the first time. Jeff and I are realizing that we are going to have to start thinking about sun hats and sunscreen; we are so used to fleece hats and warm blankets! I had to force myself to bring her in after a little while so she wouldn't get sunburned. It was such a nice day!







First time touching grass :)


Just a random, happy picture:)



Now, back to work with me! Only two and a half months until summer break! Jeff just found out that his new graduation date is May 25th. He'll be doubling up on classes for two weeks pretty soon here, so things will be crazy, but we'll get through it. The end is in sight!




















No comments: