Thursday, April 23, 2009

6 Months Old!!

Okay, so taking a picture with a sign is getting harder. These first two pictures are the best I got. She's fast!!


Annnnndddd....some of the failed attempts:

I can't imagine that you would put this paper next to me for any other reason other than for me to eat it...


Thanks for the new toy, Mommy! Quit spending all that money on stuff from the store; this is fun!

Well, I can see here that I am 6 months old...but why did you have to make a sign?

Clearly it's time to get rid of this sign. Nice try, Mama!

And a funny story from today:
3rd grade girl: "Mrs. Collins, do you go to church?"
Me: "Well, not regularly, why?"
Girl: "Because I just prayed to God to help me finish that math test, and He did!"





2 comments:

Colin and Gina Davis said...

Umm...how is it possible she is 6 months old?! Get that girl some peanut butter and Cheez-Its to go with the paper! Geez...great mom you are!

Casie said...

Kaitlyn is adorable! I can't believe she is six months old already!