Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Four!

Kaitlyn turned four on October 22nd...and I think she's going on 13 most days. She seems more and more "grown up," and sometimes that means using more sophisticated vocabulary and sayings, and other times that means new attitude. ;) Whatever it is, she continues to melt our hearts, make us smile and laugh, and yes, drive us bonkers at times.

She's our sweet, fiery, little redhead...


Wrapping Daddy around her little finger since 2008...

One year

Two

Three

 
Looking through these pictures makes me so, so happy that I am spending this year with my girls, and it is so, so worth having to pinch our pennies and put our "wants" list on hold. Soon enough, these pictures and our memories will be all we have!

Our pediatrician, whom I love with all my heart because she is calm, thorough but realistic, and doesn't make me feel crazy when I just need her to talk me down from worry, is very happy with Kaitlyn's health and development. Although she's not concerned, she did say she'd love to see K gain a few pounds before she sees her again (31 has been her number for a bit). :)

At four, Kaitlyn is:
31 pounds (17th)
39.25 inches (39th)
 
 
Happy birthday, sweet girl.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! I think 4 maybe my favorite age yet!

Lisa said...

We are definitely enjoying it.:) Has there been an age yet when we haven't said that? ;)

Maggie said...

Happy birthday, Red!

Lisa said...

She says thank you to a fellow Red ;)