Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I couldn't be happier with the reaction from the girls about decorating the Christmas tree. They were so excited and into it...their mama's dream. ;-) If you know me, you know that I love Christmas and everything that comes with it. I started playing Christmas music before Halloween had even passed, which I know some consider a sin, but I do what makes me happy.

I did hold off on the tree until after Thanksgiving, so there.  

















Exhibit 3,285 of Jeff being the most awesome daddy: We have never had a tree topper, and Kaitlyn noticed this year. He got out the construction paper and carefully fashioned a star topper. He had each girl decorate a side. Three guesses about whether they are thrilled that they made the tree topper, and the first two don't count.

No comments: