Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

The holidays keep getting even better as Kaitlyn gets older and understands more. This Halloween, she was able to tell me what she wanted to be (a princess, which I knew she would say, so I had her costume planned out long before she told me), and was SO excited to go trick-or-treating. And, even though Austen didn't know what was going on (why would you knock on someone's door and not go in?), she was an adorable little witch and followed big sister's lead. :-)


Before the actual day, Jeff and I attended some sans-kids Halloween festivities at Kara and Travis' house. I busted out my go-to Kelly Kapowski gear, and Jeff went as none other than Zack Morris. 




Zack's cell phone, of course

High school sweethearts!

Good lookin' group, if you ask me

Oh my...

The Biebs showed up!

I have developed a bad habit in my old age: If I think of an idea I HAVE to do it...no matter how late it is. These mummy cake pops were made the night before my 3rd grade Halloween party

I could not get enough of Austen in this witch costume (minus the hat)

Jeff is a good sport :-)

Remember a while back when I said that Austen wears her emotions on her sleeve? Yeah...











Someone is happy about getting to eat some candy

And just some sister time:


What happened, Aust?



No comments: