Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Carbonettis

My cousin, Sara, got married to John on July 31st. The wedding was beautiful; just her style with so many home-made personal touches. Kaitlyn and Austen had an absolute blast on the dance floor and playing with their cousins (well, not technically cousins, there is something removed or whatever, but who's counting)!



Kaitlyn gettin' her groove on. Seriously, Jeff and I had no idea she had these moves!
Dancin' the night away...




 If someone reading this has any idea why some pictures just do not want to stay the right way in Blogger, please enlighten me!

 Craven farms has a huge area out back with different things for kids to play on, and for mommies to take pictures on. :-)
 Austen and cousin Amanda

All of the girls. Amanda, Kayla, Kaitlyn and Austen were quite the group.

 I love how Kaitlyn is looking up at Kayla like, "You are SO cool!"











And now for my embarrassing, public confession: I selfishly took a whole lot of pictures of my own kids, and didn't get one shot of the happy couple. Oops! I guess that nobody can argue that I give my kids enough attention (well, maybe my parents could, as they graciously watched them so Jeff and I could dance a bit ;-)) You will just have to take my word for it that Sara and John were a stunning bride and groom!

No comments: