Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo Phun

I'm a dork :)
I finally got the "fancy" camera (ha :)) that I've been wanting for a long time, and my friend Kara came across a beginner's photography class in Monroe. Elise started her own photography business a few years ago (I think?) and she did a great job explaining just enough to us so that we can use our cameras on manual instead of auto mode. I thought it was the perfect amount of information to move forward (for what I want to do, which is just take pictures of the girls, etc.) but not overwhelm us. Her blog can be found here.
This may seem like a weird blog post since I'm about to include pictures of random people I don't know, but as I've said, I print these into books and love being able to look back at things. Elise took us out on a practice "photo shoot," and the two little girls were adorable. There was also one couple. Now, me posting these does NOT mean that I think they are great...I am just having fun! :)

No comments: