Wednesday, September 22, 2010

6 Months Old!

Annnnnd I can't believe it. No, I really can't this time. I'm sure it's because we are going non-stop ALL of the time, but this has flown by. It's definitely bittersweet to see our second big girl getting all grown up.
I did this one a day early so it wouldn't be late. ;-)


I took the girls into my work the other weekend, and Kaitlyn enjoyed playing school:
Big girl Austen is working on sitting up! She's gotten pretty steady over the past couple of weeks.


This would be Kaitlyn being silly and "changing" herself. She's laying on a diaper pad and putting on a diaper.
Playing horsy with Dada:

Austen has her six month appointment early next week, so I'll post her stats. My guess is that she will be over 19 pounds. Kaitlyn was 20 pounds at her 9 month appointment (now staying steady at just over 23). It will be interesting to see what happens with Austen. She's our sturdy girl alright!
Kaitlyn is just beginning to get possessive of her things around Austen, probably because little sister is now grabbing everything in sight, and is able to manuever her way around a room to get what she wants (rolling, "inch-worming," etc., no crawling). We are working on sharing. ;-)
Happy half-year birthday to our sweet Austen Girl!

No comments: