Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Sister Antics

Kaitlyn has been giving me a run for my money this past week. On top of learning how to open Riley's food container and "feed" him, dumping his entire water bowl in the process, "drinking" from my water cup and dumping it's contents all over the bed, unfolding laundry faster than I can fold it, and trying to climb into Austen's swing, she has now taught herself how to get on top of the kitchen table. And yes, she has fallen, and it hasn't stopped her. We've tried moving the chairs, but she outsmarted that. Next step: chairs into the garage. So much for eating at the dinner table!
This first week on my own went very well, with minor hiccups such as the above. ;-) Glad it's the weekend, though!

Do you think she's proud of herself?


Couldn't resist including the sweet, innocent little sister who sleeps through much of her sister's mischief:

No comments: