Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chelan (2 Months Later)

We went to Chelan with my family at the end of July. It's always a fun, relaxing trip, and it was a blast having Kaitlyn there this year. I have been going since I was about 5 months old, so it meant a lot to me to have my own daughter experience my summer tradition. :)

Here are A LOT of pictures:

Having fun in her chair in the room:

First watermelon!

In the lake with Mama:



Trying out her new Elmo boat in the lake:


Looking super comfortable in her new life jacket :)


She was obsessed with my suitcase :)

A lightning storm started fires right over the hill one night. We drove up to see if we could get a good view. This picture does not do it justice - it was crazy! The fire was coming up over the hill, and trees were going up in flames as we watched. Pretty surreal at the time...

You can see the smoke in the sky behind us:

Talking to my bro on the deck before he left:



Oops! Can't figure out how to delete it!











Bathtime :)

Lounging in the pool with Dada:

Ernie enjoyed the trip as well:



We spent a lot of time in the shade!


Silly girl :)



No comments: