Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still Truckin'...

We are tired, but have really enjoyed these first 11 days with Kaitlyn. There is something new every day! Jeff goes back to work on Monday, so we'll see how I do on my own...I'm so glad that I had him here with me to figure things out in the very beginning. I am not looking forward to losing one half of our team for most of the day, but I feel like I can do it at this point. Well, talk to me a few days and I may be feeling differently...:)



Kaitlyn is so content in her papasan chair - thanks BT and Lindsey! :)
Kaitlyn went to her first party last night for Halloween. Mollie and Jayson had us over - more pictures to come of the kids in their costumes. :)



One more picture from the first doctor visit. We went back on Friday morning and she's back at her birth weight!



One more close up sleeping picture:)







No comments: