Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Remlinger Farms and Monroe Fair

In August, the girls and I went to Remlinger Farms. It was one of those perfect days - although could have been a little cooler - that I know I will always remember, with or without pictures. We had a blast.

Train rides, pony rides (Peaches and Coconut were favorites), way-to-expensive lunch at the cafe, face painting, K riding the roller coaster all by herself, chickens, sprinklers to keep cool...



We went to the Monroe (Evergreen State) Fair twice, of course. Once with Daddy and once just with my parents. My favorite memories from this year were petting horses with the girls and K riding the "grown up roller coaster" with me. We both screamed and laughed and loved it! I love my roller coaster loving girl -- just like her mama.


No comments: