Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Update

I was going to include more pictures, but don't have time, so here are some for now! There are a ton more, of course!

Kaitlyn on Christmas morning. She got a baggie of Pirate Booty in her stocking and didn't care about much else! :)
Enjoying her new toy from Aunt Lori:
Of course playing with the box more than the contents. This box got pushed all over the room:
And using the box as a drum with Aunt Lori...


With Aunt Charlene:
One of her many new "things" (I feel like there is at least one new thing every single day) is putting on "necklaces." She put this on the other day after finding it in my work bag. It's my work ID. I thought it was pretty cute :)
That's it for now. There are many, many other pictures from our other holiday gatherings that I will get around to sharing this week. These were all from Grandpa Rick and Grandma Sue's on Christmas Eve. More to come!

No comments: