Sunday, February 22, 2009

FOUR Months Old!!

Kaitlyn turned four months old on February 22nd. She's now 15 pounds, 3 ounces, and is 25 inches long. We like to say that she's "sturdy." :)
I am in the middle of my first full week back at work. Let's just say that June is all I can think about....Jeff is in the same boat because he graduates in June. The Collins family will be partying!!

Kaitlyn is starting to enjoy her jumperoo more. Notice that our smart girl is holding onto the reins:


Aunt Clarissa and cousin Amanda came for a visit. Amanda is three and a half. Doesn't Kaitlyn look huge?!

I met up with my friends Gina, Jodie, and Amy. Amy's little girl, Maggie, is eight days older than Kaitlyn.








1 comment:

Langums said...

I need to see her again soon. She is getting to be such a big girl! :)